Problems : Management Issues
- • Telemarketing is very much a people business.
- • Staff Performance.
- • Working on inbound campaigns is far more popular.
- • Union restrictions of the proportion of casual labor the NTC can use >< corporate limits on the headcount.
- • NTC has stringent occupational health and safety guidelines that translate into high property costs.
- • Telstra is taking a serious look at identifying its core business and those areas that could be outsourced.
- • Senior management doesn’t realize the power of Call Centre Lack of understanding of what call centers can contribute to the organization
- Telstra CEO says can’t comment on NBN (news.theage.com.au)
- Telstra board yet to consider NBN deal (news.theage.com.au)
- Turns Out Telstra May Not Like Channel Nine’s New iPad App (gizmodo.com.au)
- Telstra throws AU$800m at clouds (go.theregister.com)
- Telstra ovehauls structure ..again (go.theregister.com)